Well, let start explaining what is WetSponge. It’s a whole new and powerful API for developers to let them make their plugins compatible with Spigot +1.8 and Sponge +1.9 Before you think that’s it, it also gives a new powerful system to call for Spigot events, optimizing and adapting to Java8 some of its methods. Also it gives you custom functions to get and use attributes and events not processed by default by Spigot or Sponge.
How much is it done by far?
Currently the plugin is adapted to work with:
- Any kind of block, with its data values on an really easy way.
- Any kind of entity, also with its data values.
- All items, including durability, enchantments, etc.
- WorldGenerator, so you can create your own type of world.
- Events capturing and management.
- Player list and LeaderBoard.
- Integration with BungeeCord.
We encourage you to use start porting your plugin to Sponge, and use it if you are a server owner.